- Everytime I stand up I have to go to the bathroom.
- I feel the little peanut moving around alot and it is pretty cool. I love just sitting back and watching my belly move around and putting my hand on it. Haven’t seen any toes or anything yet but just movements.
- Running is hit or miss, depending on the day & time of day.
- Sleeping isn’t that fun, I’m supposed to sleep on the left side and I’m a back sleeper. I keep waking up with my shoulder being asleep.
- I’m on belly button watch praying the thing stays in there for at least 6-7 more weeks.
- I’m definitely counting down and talking to this baby asking for a full term appearance or whenever he/she is healthy and ready to arrive but EARLY!!
- I wake up with nightmares of childbirth.
- I dream of sweaty workouts and major soreness.
- I drool when I see toned muscles and abs at the gym.
- Pretty much eating whatever, mainly healthy but not counting anything, and cheese is a part of almost everyday. I love english muffins with butter.
- I love the smell of Dove soap. I could just smell it all day long. I’ve always liked soap but this is weird.
- The sciatica (kind of made this up but pain running down my leg that is worse when I sleep on my back) is here and there. I can run with it.
- The shoes are working out well. I like them so far!
- Thanks for your songs!
A day in the life…
What a day of trying to get a run in looks like (good preparation for when baby is here)
Today I had a workshop so got to sleep in
7 am attempt to run- side stitch comes on early, even after a walking/slow warmup, make it through 1.4 miles in 18 min
7:30 try again – Not much better. Do 1.6 miles. Takes 20 minutes.
4:00pm – Make it through 2 miles just over 20 minutes. Feels great! Then have some pain.
5:00 pm – Really want to do 7 miles today. Just need 2 more. Have to walk 1/2 mile (6 minutes)
5:40 pm – Am able to crank out 1.5 miles in under 15 minutes. Pain right at end. Time to stop.
Sometime between 4 and 6pm I can usually run at least a few miles at a decent pace without having a side stitch pain on one of my sides. At times, when I’m feeling the stitch and have to stop, all I want to do is sprint hard for 5 minutes. I don’t do that…but I get so frustrated!