Egg pies are so very easy to make and versatile! They can be used for breakfast, dinner, and even school lunch. I like using these as breakfast for lunch with yogurt and fruit, and the it is a nice way to get another serving of veggies in for the kids, and they can hardly taste it!
BROCCOLI CHEESE MUFFINS
- 6 pasture raised eggs
- ½ container of kite hill cream cheese (or sub with 4 oz regular)
- ½ block of goat feta cheese (or sub with cheddar, 4 oz), diced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup of cooked, seasoned broccoli or spinach (water squeezed out if using spinach!)
- 2 T pasture raised butter or ghee (optional)
- Herbamare or salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in the food processor, then into mini muffin tins.
- Bake 25 minutes, let cool for 10, then remove and enjoy!