Welcome to the world of gluten free – options for breadcrumbs are scarce, and there are lots of additives in most breadcrumbs on the market, gluten-free or not! To make homemade gluten-free breadcrumbs, I selected the gluten-free bread that we use at home which has minimal additives, and added some Italian seasoning and olive oil. Let me know if you try it!
- 4 slices gluten free bread (We used canyon ranch)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 T. Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 225 degrees F. Break up bread and food process until in small crumbs.
- Add olive oil and Italian seasoning and stir to mix.
- Spread breadcrumbs onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook for 45 minutes at 225 or until brown.
Use in any recipe calling for breadcrumbs!