Week 29 of slowing down
Monday – yoga, elliptical (15 min), 1 mile
Tuesday – 5.7 miles, 15 min bike
Wednesday – swim 2700, elliptical, 1 mile
Thursday – run 6 miles
Friday – swim 2700, 1.3 miles run, 30 wii fit
Saturday – swim 3000, run 4 miles
Sunday – run 6 miles
25 miles ran (average pace:11:20), 8400 yards swam,
1 yoga class and various strengthening and cross training
HBBC to date (12/16)= 52 points
(maybe I could do points and a half since every mile takes so much longer. Hah!)
A little taste of week 30
- 2 miles seems like 26.2 miles, twice. Remember when 2 miles was a walk in the park?
- They tell you constipation comes along, yet I’ve been going to the bathroom more than ever.
- I felt like I was having a foot seizure while laying in bed. Although exhausted it sometimes takes me 2 hours to find a position and actually fall asleep. My foot was being weird and needed to move and kick things??
- Moody. I have little patience.
- I’m exhausted and noticed today I had bags under my eyes!
- Right above my belly button is KILLING me. It feel like it is pushing out and just majorly hurts. My belly button didn’t pop out yet but I think it is going to really soon. Gross.
- Bathroom – at LEAST twice a night.
- Signed up for a childbirth class all day on Sat and plan to back out. 🙂
Would rather NOT know!
I’ve been a bad commenter this week, but I’ll get back on that soon! Busy week!