These are mostly snack foods that I grab and keep in the pool bag or have on hand. Most of them have minimal ingredients and the ingredients are pretty clean.
- Lara Bar Bites. 5 ingredients. Dates, chocolate chips, almonds ,coconut and coconut flour. These come in various flavors. You could make these yourself, but for a quick grab, it’s a good one!
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Crackers. Love this brand! I have just discovered some of their products. These crackers are gluten free and come in different varieties. We love the plain, as well as the Farmhouse Cheddar and Smoky BBQ Cheddar.Eight ingredients in the plain: Nut and Seed Flour Blend (Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seeds), Tapioca, Cassava, Organic Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Onion, Organic Garlic, Rosemary Extract (For Freshness)
- Mary’s Gone Again Crackers. These are organic, dairy-free, gluten-free, and I enjoy eating these with a salad. They have a lot of crunch as well as Omega-3s! Ingredients: Organic whole grain brown rice, organic whole grain quinoa, organic pumpkin seeds, organic sunflower seeds, organic brown sesame seeds, organic brown flax seeds, organic poppy seeds, filtered water, sea salt, organic seaweed, organic black pepper, organic herbs.
- Pressed by Kind. 3 ingredients in the Mango-Apple flavor. Mango, apple and chia seeds! These make a good snack.
- Breakfast Bar by Kind. These have more ingredients than the rest of the ones above and these are last on my list. While I’ll grab it if I need something quick in the morning, these ingredients aren’t the best and I found them to be too sweet. The kids will eat them on the go.
Do you have a favorite on the go grab? Share below!